Saturday, January 2, 2010

Forgiven and Set Free Post Abortion Bible Study


Order from Amazon.com

Reader's Comments:
1) "I am a post-abortive woman from the 70's and of few words so this is going to be short but sweet. This in-depth Bible study is an absolutely wonderful tool for the post-abortive woman. It thoroughly, yet gently, guides you through all the emotions from the day you thought you might be pregnant, the day of your abortion until the present. For any woman who is experiencing post-abortion stress syndrome, I would highly recommend this Bible Study. Just a note for thought: 43% of the women in the United States are post-abortive. That's a lot of women needing help and this is the Bible Study that will help you put all that behind, or at least get you started in the right direction. Thanx for opportunity to express myself and God Bless"

2) "I have been counseling women after their abortions for almost ten years. I have used just about as many different Bible studies, and this one is by far the best. It uses scripture you often find that you know, but in the context of dealing with the anger, forgiveness, depression and other similar issues relative to a woman's emotional struggles after an abortion. I've used this with women who were 2 years to 33 years post-abortion and I can tell you that it is an extremely effective study! The men's version is just as relevant and powerful."

3) "This bible study is a gift from God. Written by a woman who's walked this path and found forgiveness. This book saved my life; it demonstrates God's never ending forgiveness and love. After years of being guilt ridden this book set me free."

--- end ---

And for men:
Healing a Father's Heart: A Post-Abortion Bible Study for Men

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Over the years my opinions have changed but this will never change: Jesus Christ, Lord, God and Savior, died on the cross and rose from the dead to pay for my sin.